5.0
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

An extraordinary move. Efficient, professional. Every person played a pivotal role in securing a smooth and seamless process. There was no wasting of time. Extremely energetic, and well prepared and equipped for the job. Every piece of furniture was meticulously wrapped and secured. Every box was carefully picked up and placed on the truck. They loaded and unloaded two trucks, and not one item was broken or damaged. The services were also very reasonably priced. We are still talking about their exceptional work. I would recommend to anyone.

Very professional! From the inquiry until we moved in to the new apartment everything went smooth.

I would definitely use Golden Valley Van Lines again.

I hate to move!! I'm so Thankful for Golden Valley Van Lines literally taking all the stress out of this process for me! No doubt I will be recommending them to anyone I know that is moving! They are the best!

My experience with Golden Valley Van Lines was outstanding. The guys arrived in time and they were so friendly, courteous, professional, skilled, organized, and hard-working. They were also very careful with my furniture. And they made sure nothing was damaged. Based on my experience with these guys, I would recommend them for friends, family, and everyone.

Review about: Golden Valley Van Lines Moving Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Friendliness.