Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

Worst moving experience of my life.About a year ago I contacted several moving companies and got quotes.

I did not pick the cheapest, GVL was about in the middle. I ended up picking them because Eddie (Denver Area) talked a good game - made me feel like they would really take care of me and my stuff. Long story short, they exceeded their quote by 25% (and blamed me for not telling them the weights and sizes of the boxes), they sub-contracted workers that coil care less about your stuff (saw them tossing boxes to one another), missed their delivery date by several days, sub-contracted carriers with bad equipment (truck broke down and they transferred my stuff in the rain to another truck), delivery received starting at 8 PM rather than at 2PM and workers had been up since 4AM and were tired, 30% of my stuff was ruined, broken or damaged. Oh, when they finished unloading at midnight they just left without assembling anything that had been disassembled on the other end (parts were also missing).

So why did I wait until now to comment on them?

It took this long for them to deny my insurance claim!Pretty sure I don't need to say more...

Review about: Golden Valley Van Lines Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Damaged items, Lost items.

Had an Experience with Golden Valley Van Lines?

Comments